1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
1.1 Personal information you give us.
You may communicate us your personal information from our direct interactions with you. They are collected the following way:
- when you subscribe to our newsletter and provide us your e-mail address,
- when you participate to a training,
- when you meet us during a congress.
Other data can be needed to communicate with you such as:
- Name, surname, title, function
- Email address, phone number
- Other information you would like to share with us
1.2 Collection of personal information
When you visit our website, we collect information related to your connection and your browser navigation. Various technologies can be used to collect this data. The main one is the cookie as described below.
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
This article tells you the main purposes for which we use the personal information collected.
2.1 Operations needed to provide you with our products and services.
We may use your personal information to supply you with some products or services such as;
- to consider your subscription to our newsletter.
- to manage the subscriptions to our newsletters and / or e-mail alerts.
- customer relationship: provide you with a contact you can reach by mail, telephone, e-mail, for any question or complaint.
- to conduct satisfaction surveys.
- to send you information on the modification or the evolution of our services.
2.2 Purposes associated with the posting of cookies on your browser.
It allows us:
- to operate and to optimize the navigation on our website.
- to adapt the presentation of our website according to your preferences (used language, screen resolution, operating system ) when you visit our website, according to the web browser and your devices.
- to provide social computing tools on some of our websites to enable online sharing and collaboration among members, undergo technical operations within the framework of issue solving, data analysis, tests, researches, analysis, studies and surveys.
- to implement security measures.
- quality measures to ensure that the display of our content is suitable for your device.
- audience measurement.
- help us gather statistics about usage and effectiveness, personalize your experience, tailor our interactions with you and improve our products and services.
- determination of centers of interest and behaviors.
- to improve our knowledge of members and users for personalization purposes.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Your personal data is kept for a period of time in accordance with the law. The retention periods meet the legitimate interest of Sim & Cure. Your personal data will be retained by Sim&Cure for 10 years.
4. WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
4.1 Access to data within Sim&Cure.
Are likely to have access to some of your data: – The employees of the management, marketing and IT departments.
4.2 Sharing of information.
We may share your personal data with:
- With service providers. They provide services for Sim&Cure:
- to personalize website content.
- to perform maintenance operations and technical developments.
- to provide analytical solutions or audience measurement statistics.
- social networks: you may be able to access social media services from third party from our website or mobile application or before consulting our internet website or application. When you are registered with your social network account, We collect the personal information you have chosen to share with us through these social media services, in accordance with their privacy policies. to improve and personalize your use of our website or mobile application. We can also use social media plug-ins on our website or mobile application. As a result, your information will be shared with your provider social media and possibly presented on your profile of social media in a purpose of sharing with others on your network. We invite you to consult the policy of these third-party social media providers about your private life to find out more as to these practices.
- courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or government
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Sim&Cure rights, or the rights of others, to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites.
5. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS THE EUROPEAN UNION.
6 . SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Sim&Cure has implemented administrative and technical measures in accordance with the ap-plicable legal provisions, designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction.
7. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You have the right to access your personal data and request it to be rectified, completed or updated. You can also request that your data must be deleted, or you can oppose the processing of the data. You have the right to get a copy of your data, free of charge, in an accessible format.
You can ask us to return your data to you or to transfer it directly to another company, if this is technically possible. This is known as ”data portability”. You can also decide to switch from one service to another similar service.
Finally, you can formulate guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. You can exercise your rights with Sim&Cure’s privacy representative at the following address: 95 rue Pierre Flourens, Bât H 34090 Montpellier, France or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and-or ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request. We will endeavour to comply with your request within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the deadlines set by the legislation. To make a possible claim, you can contact the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL)